Glen Ellyn Criminal Defense Lawyer
DuPage County DUI Attorney
At the Law Offices of George P. Kallas, attorney Kallas understands the fear that comes with being charged with a crime. Uncertainty as to punishments, fines or jail time can impact every area of your life. However, with over 20 years of experience, Glen Ellyn criminal defense attorney Kallas thoroughly prepares his cases for trial and aggressively protects his clients’ rights to help get them the best possible outcome.
Aggressive Felony and Misdemeanor Representation
Attorney Kallas defends clients throughout DuPage, Kane and Cook Counties and throughout the Chicagoland metro area. Contact his firm online or call 630-479-7100 to schedule your free initial consultation. Attorney George P. Kallas defends clients who are facing felony and misdemeanor charges, including:
- Felony crimes: When you are facing a felony charge, you need a skilled defense attorney to fight for your rights. The consequences of a felony conviction on your record are serious and may include jail time, probation and a lifetime on a registry. Attorney Kallas may be able to challenge the evidence. At a minimum, his significant experience will work to your advantage in fighting against a felony.
- DUI or drunk driving: If you were pulled over for drunk driving, an experienced lawyer can help minimize the penalties you are facing. Attorney Kallas handles license suspension matters and also BAIID (breath alcohol ignition interlock devices) assignments. He aggressively challenges the actions of the police officers, and we may be able to get Breathalyzer results dismissed on technicalities.
- Drug crimes: As a former prosecutor, attorney George Kallas worked as the Special Assistant in the Major Crimes/Narcotics Bureau, handling Class X drug charges. He understands how the prosecution will prepare its case and can give you the aggressive representation you need. He handles drug possession defense and defends clients who are facing charges for possession with intent to sell, manufacturing or trafficking.
- Domestic battery: With over 20 years of criminal experience, attorney Kallas understands the fears people have when they are facing charges for domestic abuse. He has over a 97 percent dismissal record in domestic battery cases, and he has successfully expunged arrest records upon dismissal.
- Traffic violations: Attorney Kallas defends clients who are facing charges for drunk driving, speeding, reckless driving, driving without a license and driving on a suspended license. He helps clients get on with their lives by fighting license suspensions and attempting to minimize fines.
- Juvenile crimes: It is important to protect your future if you are charged with a juvenile crime. Lawyer Kallas handles juvenile defense of crimes such as shoplifting, theft, minor in possession and assault. To best protect your record and your future, he will aggressively challenge the juvenile crimes charge.
Clearing Your Record
If you have been convicted of a crime, your record can affect your ability to get a job and other aspects of your life. When possible, attorney Kallas helps clients clear their criminal records through the expungement process. He also assists clients seeking pardons.
Schedule your free initial consultation with an experienced criminal defense attorney by contacting his firm online or calling 630-479-7100. Visa, MasterCard and Discover are accepted, and payment plans are available.